UPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for CDS (I) Exam 2015
UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015 – Apply Online for 464 Vacancies
If you are passionate for your career as an Army Officer you have right opportunity.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for Combined Defence Services Examination 2015, which will be conducted for the recruitment of 464 vacancies in various courses. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-11-2014 to 05-12-2014 by 11:59 PM. All the details are given below, please read carefully about age limit, qualification, selection process, application process before applying.
UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 464
Name of the Posts:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 140th Course in Jan 2016: 200 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala-Course in Jan 2016: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course, Jan 2016: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 103rd SSC Course (Men) in April 2016: 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 17th SSC Women (Non Technical) Course in April 2016: 12 Posts
Age Limit for UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015: Candidates who are born on and after 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1997 for Sr.No:1,2 Posts, 20 – 24 years of age as on 01-01-2016 i.e born not earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1996 for Sr.No:3 Post, born not earlier than 02-01-1991 & not later than 01-01-1997 for Sr.No:4,5 Posts.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015: Candidates should possess Degree of a recognized university or equivalent for Sr.No:1,4,5 Posts, BSC from a recognized university/ institution for Sr.No:2 Post, BSC (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level) or BSC for Sr.No:3 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates who will qualify UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015 will be called for SSB ( Officer Intelligence Rating, Picture Perception Description Test, Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Conference, Medical Examination). We will publish the detailed syllabus, how to study guide and as well SSB ( hacks for you).
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.200/- by depositing money in any branch of SBI by cash or by net banking through SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Mysore/ Patiala/ Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. Female/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 08-11-2014 to 05-12-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature for uploading.
- Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’.
4.Please read notifications and instructions carefully before applying candidates.
- There are 2 stages to fill the form “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
- Now click on “PART-I Registration”, a list of active examinations will be displayed
- Click on the “Click here” button to apply for each exam.
- Part-I registration contains four pages, Page one contains personal details. Please fill all the details correctly and carefully and then re-check form for any mistakes.
- After filling personal details click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the second page.
- In second page the system asks for ‘claiming age Relaxation’.
- Click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the fourth page.
- Now in Page three select the course you want to apply and fill other details & Click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the fourth page.
- The candidate needs to verify and click on the “Update” button, Please make sure all the details are entered correctly as no editing is done after clicking on update button.
- Now unique ‘Registration ID’, DOB and other relevant details will be displayed on the screen
- Take the printout copy of page for ‘Registration ID’, DOB and other relevant details for Part-II registration process.
- Now in Part-II registration process-
- The candidate have to pay the fee through cash/ net banking/ credit card/ debit card in any branch of SBI & its associated banks.
- Candidate have to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Now click on the View/Print Application to complete the process.
- After completing the process candidates have to take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-12-2014 by 11:59 PM
Last Date to Pay the Fee through Pay by Cash Mode: 04-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs
Date of Examination: 15-02-2015
For more information related to UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015 details please visit the below link.
|UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015||More Information|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Detailed Syllabus||Will be update soon|
Please Bookmark this page so that you can view details easily as and when you want to see UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015 details.