UPPSC recruitment 2015- Apply Online For 572 Review Officer, Auditor & Other Posts, Samiksha Adhikari
UPPSC recruitment 2015- Apply Online For 572 Review Officer, Auditor & Other:
The following information is pertaining to the UPPSC recruitment 2015. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has issued employment notification inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2015. There are 572 posts available for review officer, lower division assistant, auditr, assistant accountant, statistical, legal assistant, investigator cum computer, assistant malaria officer, junior auditor & inspector legal measurement vacancies through review officer/assistant review officer etc.
This is a real opportunity for the interested candidates who want to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2015. The eligible candidates my apply online from 30/12/2015 to 3/02/2015. More information about the UPPSC recruitment like eligibility criteria, important dates are given below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total no. of vacancies in UPPSC recruitment 2015:
Name of the Exam: Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer etc., (General/Special Recruitment/Backlog) Examination 2014.
Name of the posts:
1. Review Officer (Account) Saminksha Adhikari (Lekha)
2. Assistant Review Officer
3. Lower Division Assistant
5. Assistant Accountant
6. Statistical Assistant
7. Investigator cum Computer
8. Investigator Computer
9. Legal Assistant
10. Assistant Malaria Officer
11. Junior Auditor
12. Inspector Legal Measurement
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2015:
Age Limit: The eligible candidates age should be at east and above 21 years and below 40 years as on 01/7/2014 (or) he/ she must not be born earlier than 2/7/1974 and not later than 01/7/1993. For PH candidates the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e., they must have not born before 2/7/1959.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education: The eliible candidates must have B.com degree with accountancy i.e., the candidate should have Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
Selection Process: The applying candidates will be selected based on performance in preliminary examination, & written examination & interviw performance of the candidates.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates who want to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2015 may apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from 30-12-2014 to 03-02-2015. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc .. Preliminary Examination.
6. Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-12-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-02-2015.
Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-01-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, age relaxation as per rules & other information please read the official recruitment advert given below.
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job updates instantly.