UIIC Recruitment 2015- Apply Online for 684 Assistant Posts, Jobs in Insurance Sector.
UIIC Recruitment 2015- Apply Online for 684 Assistant Posts
United India Insurance Company Limited (Wholly owned by Govt. of India) under
Department of Financial Services, Ministry Of Finance (India) is a public sector General
Insurance Company of India and one of the top General Insurers in Asia. With the net worth
of ₹ 5407 crores and profit of ₹ 528 crores, the company has collected gross premium of ₹
9709 crores as of in the financial year 2013-14. The company has more than seven decades of experience in Non-life Insurance business and was formed to its present form by the merger of 22 companies, consequent to the nationalization of General Insurance companies in India.
UIIC Recruitment 2014- Apply Online for 684 Assistant Posts: The United India InsuranceCompany has issued a notification inviting applications for 684 Assistant posts. The eligible candidates may apply online from 18/11/2014 to 2/12/2014. All the information like seats for different castes and other application details like age limit, education etc., are given below
UIIC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 684
Name of the Post: Assistant
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 95 Posts
2. ST: 61 Posts
3. OBC: 164 Posts
4. General: 364 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 – 28 years as on 30-06-2014 i.e., candidates born not earlier than 01-07-1986 & not later than 30-06-1996 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University or Pass in HSC/ equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks and knowledge of Regional Language.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of online examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.75/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Rs.450/- for
other candidates through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro),
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uiic.co.in
from 18-11-2014 to 02-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates should have valid email id.
3. Login to the website- www.uiic.co.in
4. Click on the “Recruitment” —> Click on the “Assistant Recruitment”.
5. Read the notifications & instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Click here for New Registration”.
7. Fill the details carefully and click on the submit button.
8. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
9. If candidates unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the
10. Candidates can verify the form by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
11. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and
‘Save & Next’ button.
12. Now candidates can upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
13. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL
14. Now click on the “Payment” Tab & proceed for payment by using credit cards/ debit
cards/ net banking.
15. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
16. Now candidates can take the printout copies of e-Receipt and online Application Form
for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-12-2014.
Dates for Payment of Application Fee: 18-11-2014 to 02-12-2014.
Last date for printing of Applications: 17-12-2014.
Dates of Online Exam: 1st week of January, 2015.
Download of Call letter for Online Examination: 10 days before the date of Examination.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information please click on the link
Subscribe us to get new job alerts instantly into your inbox.