Top 10 tips for crack CAT exam 2016
The CAT (common admission test) exam is all about your determination and firmness. If you work diligently and intellectually, then it’s not very difficult task that you can’t go for. The B-schools mainly require those who literally wants to build up themselves in the business administration area. If you think that it’s your cup of tea then there are some instructions that could help you to go beyond your horizon and come up with flying colors.
- Prepare your time-table: – the most crucial part is to make the time table and to bring it up in your daily routine. Many people make time tables but they never ever go for its implementation. The most crucial part is its implementation and if you want to crack it then you will have to implement it by hook or crook.
- Find your strength and weakness– the most important point for preparing for CAT is you need to analyse that in which part of your syllabus you are very strong and also which part you lack.
- Go for guidelines– it’s a very crucial part to find the best coaching in your city but at the same time it’s also an essential part to find that out. You do require guidelines from experienced teachers to teach you all the parts of your syllabus.
- Mock practice– always go for the tests and join the test series of your coaching institute or an institute which provides most updated questions.
- Time management– it’s the most crucial and toughest part of the studies. You need to find out that within how much time you are able to solve the particular section of the paper as there are 100 objective questions divided into three sections Quantitative Ability, Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC), and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DI & LR) This will help you to manage time as per your targets.
- Verbal comprehensions– this is a very brutal and difficult part to attempt. The candidates need to focus more on this part.
- Clearing all the Fundamentals– before few months of exams try to revise all the basic concepts and make them consolidate.
- Continue practice– try to do practice as much as you can. Before the exam don’t forget to limit your time for the paper.
- Calm mind– after the continuous practice maximum of the students get stressed out. Try to avoid the stress and keep calm because calm mind can only lead you towards better results.
- Take a chill pill– after continuous practice before the exam try to relax yourself and let your mind to revive your practices again and again.
Do you have any question or any tips, you want to share to world? Then comment below