TNPSC Notification 2014: TNPSC Group 4 ,Apply Online for 4963 posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a notification for the post of Junior assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Steno-Typist Grade-III, Field Surveyor, Draftsman vacancies.
The recruitment will cover various disciplines in Technical Education Department included in Group-IV Services.
Total No.of Posts: 4963
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Assistant: 2172 Posts
(i) Non – Security: 2133 Posts
(ii) Security: 39 Posts
2. Bill Collector, Grade-I: 22 Posts
3. Typist: 1683 Posts
4. Steno-Typist, Grade-III: 331 Posts
5. Field Surveyor: 702 Posts
6. Draftsman: 53 Posts
- S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent.
- Should be eligible for admission to Higher Secondary Courses.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting or shorthand by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English or by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English, by Higher/ Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
- Age limit should be 18-35 years.
- SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars), ST & Destiute Widows of all caste candidates, For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only, 18 – 32 years for Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communites, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) candidates, 18 – 30 years for other category candidates as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of written test.
Candidates should pay Rs.125/- (Rs.75/- for Examination fee, Rs.50/- for cost of application) paid through Online or Offline mode. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
Date of Notification: 14-10-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2014
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 14-11-2014
Date & Time of Written Examination: 21-12-2014 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 P.M.
To Apply Online: Click Here
To check the Process of Online Application: Click Here