Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 43 Specialist Officer Posts
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 43 Specialist Officer Posts:
The following information is pertaining to the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015. The Syndicate Bank has issued employment notification inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates who want to join this banking firm. There are 43 positions available in Syndicate Bank and interested candidates who are eligible to apply may send their online filled applications on or before 19/1/2015. More information about the recruitment eligibility like age limit, qualification,how to apply etc., are given below.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total no. of . Posts in Syndicate Bank Recruitment: 43
Name Of the Posts: Specialist Officers
1. Chief Manger (Law): 03 Posts
2. Chief Manger (IT): 06 Posts
3. Senior Manager (IT): 18 Posts
4. Senior Manager (Statistician): 01 Post
5. Technical Officer (Civil): 11 Posts
6. Technical Officer (Electrical): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be min 21 years & max 40 years for S.No-1 & 2, min 21 years & max 35 years for S.No-3 & 4, min 21 years & max 28 years for S.No-5 & 6 as on 01-11-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Post Graduation/ Graduation in Law for S.No-1, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA/ M.Sc in Computer Science for S.No-2 & 3, Post graduation in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics with 55% and above for S.No-4, B.Tech/ B.E Degree in Civil with minimum 50% aggregate marks for S.No-5 & 6 with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: The applied candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Test & Interview.
Application Fee: the candidates should pay Rs.50/- as intimation cahrges for SC/ST/PWD; Rs. 500/- for all other candidates including OBC as intimation charges & application fee.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have to scan their copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.syndicatebank.in.
3. Click on the “Recruitment” –> Select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” —-> New Registration.
6. Fill the details carefully and an Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
7. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password
8. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go.
9. He / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled before clicking the final submit button.
11. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
12. Now candidates upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
13. Click on the preview button and verify the form & click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
14. Now click on the‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.
15. Pay the fee through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
16. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
17. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
18. After completing of payment of fee, take the printout copies of application forms for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: From 06-01-2015 to 19-01-2015.
Last Date for Printing Your Application: 03-02-2015.
further details about the Syndicate Bank Recruitment like pay scale, age relaxation etc., please read the official recruitment Advt given below.
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job notifications instantly.