Sarkari Naukri Preparation: Current affairs august, 2016
Our team has collected list of important updates for August 2016 . Which is best for those candidates who are preparing for sarkari naukri 2016 exam or government jobs.
- The Union Government has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Amar Chitra Katha to publish and distribute comic book on Swachh Bharat Mission
- The MoU was signed between Amar Chitra Katha and the Union Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) to focus on Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Aishwarya R Dhanus is appointed as the UN’s woman advocate for gender equality and woman empowerment.
- Union government approved the grant for the permanent residency status of the foreigner investors.
- Kashmir parties pitch for talks with all stakeholders.
- Mother Teresa is now considered as saint.
- Haryanvi singer Sapna Choudhary attempts suicide.
- Indian scientists unlock the preterm birth mystery
- A new fish species found in deep water off Kure Atoll in Pacific Ocean named after Obama.
- Waterproof gadgets make a splash at Berlin tech fair.
- CRPF decided to appoint Sindhu as commandant and ambassador.
- West Bengal to be renamed as Bangal in Hindi and Bengal in English.
- Man kaur, a 100 year old athlete from India, wins GOLD MEDAL at Masters Games.
- PM Modi launches first phase of SAUNI project in Jamnagar, Gujarat.
- Nico Roseberg won 2016 Belgian grand prix.
- India, US signed LEMOA.
- National sports day celebrated on 29 August.
- Sania mirza, Monica Niculescu won Connecticut Opens double titles.
- Unified payments interface introduced by the banks.
- The Union Cabinet has apprised the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) and CERT-UK.
- The MoU was signed between CERT-In and Ministry of Cabinet Office, UK (United Kingdom) represented by CERT-UK, a unit of the Cabinet Office on Cyber Security in May, 2016.
- The Union Cabinet has given its approval to create a Project Development Fund (PDF) for catalysing Indian economic presence in the CLMV countries viz. Cambodia, Laos Myanmar and Vietnam.
The PDF will have corpus of Rs 500 Crore and shall be housed in Department of Commerce. It will be operated through the EXIM Bank.