Sarkai naukri in Army
Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army
Looking for Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army? Most of the people like doing jobs in the Government sector. Regardless of the kind of industry, people wish a Government job soon after completing their Graduation. It is not so easy for Graduates to get Government job. But, if you try hard, it is not an impossible task for the aspiring candidates. Many Government organizations release an official recruitment notification and invite candidates for making online applications.
All the candidates who are pretty enthusiastic and interested in joining Indian Army can check out the latest announcements released by different organizations. If you are looking for the best Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army, you have landed in the right place. You need not have to complete Graduation or Post Graduation to get Indian Army jobs. It is enough even if you have completed your 10th class or Intermediate. All you need is that you need to pass SSC and Intermediate with at least 50 to 60 percent marks from a recognized college or University.
Indian Army is the big branch of the Indian Armed Forces. There are innumerable career opportunities for all the candidates in Indian Army. All the male and female candidates both married and unmarried can apply for different Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army. To get jobs in the Indian Army Government sector, the students need to apply for them either online or offline. In this post, the candidates who are looking for Indian Army jobs can check out a detailed notification on each and every recruitment notification from various Government sectors. Check it out!
Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army Recruitment Notifications
Here is a list of Indian Army jobs in the country for all the aspiring candidates. Here is each and every detail about the jobs in the sector of Indian Army that include the starting and last date for applying for the post, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale and other essential details. Have a glance!
Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017
Career Opportunity for MBBS in Indian Army:
All the candidates who are seeking for Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army can apply for Army Medical Corps recruitment notification in various Armed Forces medical services. The candidates who had completed their final MBBS examination from a recognized college or university can apply for this recruitment process. The last date for the submission of online application for Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017 is 29th December. The entry-level post is SSC Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services (AMC). Check out the age limit and pay scale details shown below!
- Eligibility Criteria for Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army: Here are the complete details for the recruitment of Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017 in the country.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate needs to complete their Post Graduation or Diploma holders from a recognized state Medical Council.
- Age Limit: The candidates who are seeking to apply for this recruitment must have an age of 45 years as on 31st December 2017.
- Pay Scale: The minimum pay scale for this recruitment ranges between Rs. 17160 and Rs. 39100 along with other allowances.
- Mode of Selection: The candidates need to get through three levels of selection to get a job in this sector. The selection process includes written examination, interview, physical and medical examination. The final interview may organize between 9th January and 19th January 2017.
- Application Fee: The candidates need to make a payment of Rs. 200 so as to apply for this recruitment examination. The candidates need to make the payment via the online mode.
How to Apply for Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017?
The candidates need to visit the online web portal of Indian Army. Just click on the link for Army Medical Corps Recruitment. You need to enter all your details in the application form displayed on the web page. The last date for the submission of online applications is 29th December 2016.
FAD Suranussi Jalandhar Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are quite interested towards Jalandhar recruitment can apply online. The Ministry of Defence, Government of India, invites the application from all the eligible and interested candidates to recruit the candidates for various posts of Group C. The Group C posts include LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and Material Assistant.
- Eligibility Criteria: Here are the complete details for the recruitment of FAD Suranussi Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 for the posts of LDC and Material Assistant in the country.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate needs to complete their SSC and Intermediate from a recognized state college or university.
- Total No of Vacancies: The candidates who are seeking to apply for LDC have a total of 9 post vacancies. On the other hand, there is a total of 11 post vacancies for the post of Material Assistant.
- Last Date for Application Submission: The last date for the submission of the application form via online form is 6th January 2017. The candidates who belong to Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Jammu and Kashmir can apply for the application form on or before 13th January 2017.
- Pay Scale: The minimum pay scale for this recruitment ranges between Rs. 5200 and Rs. 20200 along with a grade pay of Rs. 1900 and other allowances.
Group C Recruitment Posts 2017
Here is some of the Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army sector for all the eligible and interested candidates. Some of the post vacancies in 751 Indep Tpt PL ASC include driver, vehicle mechanic, cleaner, a camp guard, safaiwala and many other posts. All the candidates who are seeking to get Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army can download and fill the application form and send it to the address.
- Total No of Vacancies: There is only one vacancy for the post of Driver, vehicle mechanic, camp guard and safaiwala. There are six vacancies for the post of Cleaner.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who are seeking to apply for driver posts need to complete their SSC or equivalent from a recognized University of the board. The candidate must and should have a civil driving license for heavy vehicles with two years experience. For vehicle mechanic post, the candidates must have one-year experience.
- Mode of Selection: The candidates need to get through Physical and Trade Test and the final score depends on the marks scored by the candidate in written examination. The final mode of selection is fitness and medical test.
Army Recruiting Office Siliguri Recruitment 2017
The Indian Army has released an official notification for the recruitment of Army Recruiting Office Siliguri Jobs 2017 in the country. It has invited the eligible and interested candidate to submit the applications online. The candidates who are seeking to get jobs in various posts like Soldier technical, clerk, General duty, aviation, tradesmen and much more can apply for the Army Recruiting Office Siliguri Recruitment 2017. You can then get your desired Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army.
Name of the Posts
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
4. Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner
5. Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant
6. Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Age Limit: The candidates must possess an age between 21 years and 23 years as on 1st October 2016.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have Matriculation with a minimum of 50 percent marks on the whole. The candidates who had completed their Intermediate or 10+2 need to have 45 percent from a recognized university or board.
- Mode of Selection: The candidates need to get through the physical fitness examination.
How to Apply?
The candidates need to apply for various posts in Indian Army sector online starting from 18th November 2016 to 16th January 2017. Along with the application form, the candidates need to attach the copies of various certificates including NCC Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Character Certificate and Affidavit.
- Starting Date for online submission: 18th November 2016
- Last Date for submitting Online Application Form: 16th January 2017
Fireman Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are seeking to get jobs in the department of Fireman can apply for it via online applications. However, it is the temporary post. There is a total of 15 job vacancies for the post of Fireman.
The candidates need to complete their matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized university or board.
Mode of Selection
The candidates need to get through the physical test, written examination, practical test, interview and final medical test.
The age of the candidates must be 18 years to 25 years for General category. For SC or ST candidates, the age limit is 18 to 30 years. For OBC candidates, the age limit is 18 to 28 years.
The candidates need to submit the application to the following address
· OFFICER COMMANDING
· 42 COY ASC (SUP) TYPE ‘C BAREILLY
· PIN 900496
· C/o 56 APO
These are the different post vacancies for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army. The candidates can check out the detailed recruitment notification for various Army related posts and a lot more. Just check out the Indian Army posts shown in this above article.
Zone Recruitment Office of Join Indian Army :
|Serial. No||Zonal Recruitment Office(ZRO) Name|
|12||GRD Kunraghat Gorakhpur|
|13||IRO Delhi Cantt|