SAIL Bokaro recruitment 2014- Apply Online for 110 OCT Trainee Posts: Operator cum Technician Trainee vacancies
SAIL Bokaro recruitment 2014- Apply Online for 110 OCT Trainee Posts:
SAIL is India’s largest steel producing company. With a turnover of Rs. 49,350 crore, the company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL has five integrated steel plants, three special plants, and one subsidiary in different parts of the country.
The interested candidates who want to join this one of the giant sector of India can apply 24 December, 2014.
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 110 OCT Trainee Posts: The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro has released notification for the recruitment of 110 Operator cum Technician Trainee vacancies. The eligible candidates may apply online from 26-11-2014 to 24-12-2014. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
SAIL Bokaro Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 110
Name of the Posts: Operator cum Technician Trainee
1. Metallurgy: 50 Posts
2. Mechanical: 20 Posts
3. Electrical: 20 Posts
4. Civil: 05 Posts
5. Chemical: 10 Posts
6. Ceramics: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 28 years as on 01-11-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Ceramics from Govt. recognized institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- (Only Processing Fee) for Departmental Candidates/ Locally Displaced Persons) through Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) in prescribed format at nearby SBI branch with name SBI Power Jyoti, A/c No. 31877168126 maintained by SBI sector 4, B.S.City branch. On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and Branch Code of the branch, retain them for future reference. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.sail.co.in/ from 26-11-2014 to 24-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid E-mail ID.
2. Candidates should also have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph & signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size).
3. Log on to website www.sail.co.in.
4. Click on “Careers” —> “Current Job Opening/ Online Registration”.
5. Click on “Recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee”.
6. Click on “Apply”.
7. Select the Appropriate post and then click on “OK” then System will generate a message like I have read the advertisement and I undertake that I fulfil the Eligibility requirement for the Post”.
8. If you are eligible Click on “I Agree” else click on “Back to Advt”.
9. Fill all the details like name, DOB, Nationality, etc., and Click on Next.
10. System will generate Pay in slip & Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
11. Take printout of Pay in slip and make payment as mentioned in application fee.
12. After payment again relogin and the click on “Login”.
13. Login by using Registration No & Date of Birth and click on “Login”.
14. Enter the details of payment and click on Submit button.
15. Take printout of finally filled application and retain it for future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2014.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Subscribe “Sarkarinaukri24.net” to get latest job notifications directly into your inbox.