SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 558 Attendant & Other Posts
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 558 Attendant & Other Posts:
The following information is pertaining to the SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 for Attendant posts. The Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant has issued employment notification inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates to apply for Attendant posts. The interested and eligible candidates may apply online fro 29/12/2014 to 28/01/2015. There are 558 total vacancies available. Please read the eligibility criteria to know more details about the recruitment. Please read below given details:
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total no. of vacancies: 558 Posts
Name of the posts:
1. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 119 Posts
a). Fitter: 29 Posts
b). Electrician: 49 Posts
c). Welder: 15 Posts
d). Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
e). Diesel Mechanic: 02 Posts
f). HVD: 08 Posts
g). Turner: 05 Posts
h). Machinist: 07 Posts
2. Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 414 Posts
a). Metallurgy: 195 Posts
b). Electrical: 60 Posts
c). Mechanical: 106 Posts
d). Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics: 48 Posts
e). Civil: 05 Posts
3). Operator cum Technician: 25 Posts
a). Boiler Operation: 25 Posts
Eligibilty Details to apply for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015:
AGE: Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 01.12.2014. For the post of ACT
(Trainee), relaxation in age up to 40 years as on 01.12.2014 shall be admissible to ex-Trade Apprentices of Bhilai Steel Plant who have passed AITT (68 to 75 batch) up to the year 2001.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Matriculation with ITI in relevant trades from Govt. recognized institution with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License for ACT (Trainee) post, Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication relevant disciplines from a Govt. recognized institute for OCT (Trainee & Boiler Operation) posts with relevant experiences.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.sail.co.in” from 29-12-2014 to 28-01-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid e-mail id and scan the passport size photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.sail.co.in.
3. Click on “Careers”—> Current Job Opening/ Online Registration.
4. Select the desired post —> Apply.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit error free application form.
6. Download the pay in slip for payment of application fee.
7. Pay the fee as mentioned above, receive Unique Journal Number and branch code of the branch collecting the money, fill the details in the online application form & submit it.
8. After applying online, take print out of system generated registration slip & pay in slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
1 Starting date for submitting applications through website : 29.12.2014
2 Closing date for submitting applications through website : 28.01.2015
3 Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option :
Will be available in
4 Closing of payment editing option :
5 Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for
6 Tentative Date of Written Test for OCT (T) and OCT (Boiler Oprn.) 15.02.2015
7 Tentative Date of Written Test for ACT (T) : 22.02.2015
For more SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 details please read the official employment recruitment notice given below.
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job updates instantly.