RRB Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 7505 Jr Engineer, Sr Section Engineer & Other Posts
RRB Recruitment 2014– Apply Online for 6100 Jr Engineer, Sr Section Engineer Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 6100 Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 20-09-2014 to 19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
A. Senior Section Engineer: 1797 Posts
1. P-Way: 282 Posts
2. Bridge: 54 Posts
3. Works: 207 Posts
4. Civil: 82 Posts
5. Estimator: 04 Posts
6. Research Engineering: 02 Posts
7.Workshop: 01 Post
8. Mechanical Workshop: 121 Post
9. Mechanical: 65 Posts
10. Carriage & Wagon: 250 Posts
11. Diesel Mechanical: 41 Posts
12. Diesel Electrical: 23 Posts
13. Diesel (A): 02 Posts
14. Loco: 05 Posts
15. J&T (Jig & Tools)/ (Drawing/ Design &Drawing) Mechanical: 11 Posts
16. Drawing: 01 Post
17. Design (Mechanical): 02 Posts
18. Engineering Workshop: 02 Posts
19. S&T Workshop: 02 Posts
20. Mechanical/ Dy.Car/ BG & MG: 01 Post
21. Electrical/ Electrical (GS): 259 Posts
22. Electrical Operations: 02 Posts
23. Electrical Maintenance: 01 Post
24. Electrical (TRD): 47 Posts
25. Electrical (TRS): 12 Posts
26. Electrical/ RS: 07 Posts
27. (Drawing/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 25 Posts
28. Signal: 121 Posts
29. Telecommunication: 65 Posts
30. Drawing/ S&T: 04 Posts
31. (Research) Instrumentation: 02 Posts
32. Track Machine: 79 Posts
33. Printing Press: 12 Posts
34. Engineer/ Melt: 03 Posts
B. Chief Depot Material Superindent: 52 Posts
C. Junior Engineer: 3967 Posts
1. P-Way: 517 Posts
2. Works: 185 Posts
3. Bridge: 76 Posts
4. Drawing/ Drawing & Design (Civil): 167 Posts
5. Estimator/ Senior Estimator: 17 Posts
6. (Design) Civil: 20 Posts
7. (Research) Engineering: 06 Posts
8. Mechanical Workshop: 446 Posts
9. (W/ Shop) Engine Development: 01 Post
10. Mechanical: 242 Posts
11. Carriage & Wagon (Open Line): 537 Posts
12. Mechanical: 02 Posts
13. Mechanical (MWT): 02 Posts
14. (Research) Mechanical: 03 Posts
15. Diesel Mechanical: 165 Posts
16. Diesel Electrical: 82 Posts
17. Loco: 27 Posts
18. (Drawing/ Design/ Designing& Drawing) Mechanical/ Mechanical Design: 73 Posts
19. J&T (Jig & Tools): 08 Posts
20. (Design) Carriage & Wagon: 08 Posts
21. Electrical/ Electrical General: 479 Posts
22. Electrical/ TRD: 88 Posts
23. Electrical: 10 Posts
24. Electrical/ TRS: 71 Posts
25. RS: 21 Posts
26. (Design) Electrical: 12 Posts
27. (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 67 Posts
28. Signal: 189 Posts
29. Telecommunication: 164 Posts
30. Drawing/ Drawing & Design/ Signal/ S&T: 35 Posts
31. Estimator (S&T): 01 Post
32. Drawing: 02 Posts
33. S&T Workshop: 03 Posts
34. (Research) Instrumentation: 09 Posts
35. IT: 93 Posts
36. Track Machine: 109 Posts
37. Engineering Workshop: 09 Posts
38. Junior Engineer Plant: 01 Post
39. Printing Press: 18 Posts
40. Junior Engineer/ Melt: 02 Posts
D. Depot Material Superindent: 105 Posts
E. Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 179 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 35 years for Sr.No:A,B,E Posts, 18 – 33 years for Sr.No:C,D Posts as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a Combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(1-6) Posts, Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(7,33,34),B Posts, Four years Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for Sr.No:A(8-32) Posts, Three years Diploma in relevant field for Sr.No:C(1-35,37) Posts, PGDCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC “A”level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University/ Institution for Sr.No:C(36) Post, Diploma in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution for Sr.No:C(38,40),D Post, Matriculation or its equivalent, State Diploma or All India Certificate in Printing Technology obtained after 3 years course for Sr.No:C(39) Post, Degree in relevant field from Recognised University for Sr.No:E Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ document verification.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online using Net Banking or debit/ credit card (service charges apply for all other banks, other than SBI, which will be borne by the candidates) or through Challan form in SBI Branch, or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip in SBI Branch (service charges apply). SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities and EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/ from 20-09-2014 to 19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/.
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” link.
4. Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
5. Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
6. Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
7. Login using the Registration Number and Password.
8. Fill other relevant personal details.
9. Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip.
10. In any branches of SBI (service Charges) apply.
11. Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
12. Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,
Signature and also copy the declaration
13. Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
14. Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
15. Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
16. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online:19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Written examination is tentatively to be held for Jr Engineer Group: 14-12-2014
Written examination is tentatively to be held for Sr Engineer Group: 21-12-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
RRB Recruitment 2014 – 1405 Steno/ Jr Steno, Jr Translator & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1405 Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant/ Law Assistant, Junior Translator, Staff & Welfare Inspector, Librarian, Library Information Assistant, Catering Inspector/ Assistant Catering Manager/ Catering Supervisor Grade-III/ Assistant Canteen Manager, Commercial Cook, Head Cook, Horticulture Supervisor, Horticulture Inspector, Publicity Inspector, Senior Publicity Inspector & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 10-11-2014 by 17:30 Hrs & for remote areas on or before 25-11-2014 by 17:30 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
RRB Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 1418
Name of the Posts:
1. Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer: 975 Posts
(i) Hindi: 376 Posts
(ii) English: 599 Posts
2. Chief Law Assistant/ Law Assistant: 43 Posts
3. Junior Translator (Hindi): 82 Posts
4. Staff & Welfare Inspector: 56 Posts
5. Librarian: 02 Posts
6. Library Information Assistant: 04 Posts
7. Catering Inspector (Commercial)/ Catering Inspector Gr-II/ Catering Inspector/ Catering Sup Gr-I: 60 Posts
8. Catering Inspector/ Assistant Catering Manager/ Catering Supervisor Grade-III/ Assistant Canteen Manager: 49 Posts
9. Commercial Cook/ Head Cook: 17 Posts
10. Horticulture Supervisor/ Horticulture Inspector: 08 Posts
11. Publicity Inspector: 04 Posts
12. Senior Publicity Inspector: 03 Posts
13. Finger Print Examiner: 06 Posts
14. Photographer: 01 Post
15. Scientific Supervisor Ergonomics & Training: 02 Posts
16. Scientific Supervisor Psycho: 02 Posts
17. Scientific Assistant Gr-I (Training): 01 Post
18. Artist (Psycho): 01 Post
19. Lab Assistant-III (Workshop): 06 Posts
20. Trained Graduate Teacher: 03 Posts
(i) English: 02 Posts
(ii) Science: 01 Post
21. Primary Teacher (PRT): 10 Posts
22. Assistant Mistress (PGT): 02 Posts
(i) Chemistry: 01 Post
(ii) History: 01 Post
23. Assistant Master (PGT) Geography: 01 Post
24. Teacher Grade-I (Biology): 01 Post
25. Teacher Grade-II: 05 Posts
(i) English: 01 Post
(ii) Mathematics: 01 Post
(iii) Physical Training Instructor: 03 Posts
26. Teacher Grade-IV: 23 Posts
(i) English: 04 Posts
(ii) Science: 04 Posts
(iii) Mathematics: 05 Posts
(iv) History: 03 Posts
(v) Economics: 02 Posts
(vi) Commerce: 03 Posts
(vii) Tamil Language: 02 Posts
27. Primary Teacher (PRT): 29 Posts
28. Post Graduate Teacher: 05 Posts
(i) Mathematics: 01 Post
(ii) English: 01 Post
(iii) Physics: 01 Post
(iv) History: 01 Post
(v) Chemistry: 01 Post
29. Craft Teacher: 01 Post
30. Music Teacher: 01 Post
31. Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts): 01 Post
32. Physical Training Instructor: 01 Post
33. Teacher Gr-IV/ Malayalam Language: 01 Post
34. Field Man (Horticulture): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be
|For Sr.No:1,5,8,9,19 Posts||18 – 30 years|
|For Sr.No:3,4,6,7,11,34,12,14,18 Posts||18 – 33 years|
|For Sr.No:10 Post||20 – 33 years|
|For Sr.No:13 Post||20 – 35 years|
|For Sr.No:15,16,17 Posts||18 – 35 years|
|For Sr.No:20,21,22,23,24,25,26 Posts||18 – 45 years|
|For Sr.No:27,28,29,30,31,32,33 Posts||20 – 45 years|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation, shorthand in Hindi for Sr.No:1 Post, University Degree in Law with 3 years standing practice as Pleader at Bar for Sr.No:2 Post, Master Degree of recognized university of equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level for Sr.No:3 Post, Graduation & diploma in Labour/ Social welfare or LLB with Labour laws etc for Sr.No:4 Post, Matriculation & certificate for library training from recognized institution for Sr.No:5 Post, Degree from a recognized university or equivalent, degree in Library Science (B.Lib) from a recognized university or equivalent for Sr.No:6 Post. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, skill test, interview, medical fitness test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for UR & OBC male candidates through Demand draft/ IPO/ Original Post Office receipt drawn at the main branch of any branch of any of Nationalized bank drawn in favour of Assistant Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board of concerned RRB. SC/ ST/Ex-servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ PWD/ EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of demand draft/IPO/ Original post office receipt, if applicable, one identical colour photograph of size 3.5 CM X 3.5 CM pasted on the form, caste certificate, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, income certificate, medical certificate, NOC, minority declaration on Non-judicial stamp paper etc & other relevant documents on or before 10-11-2014 by 17:30 Hrs & for remote areas on or before 25-11-2014 by 17:30 Hrs to the concerned address.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-11-2014 by 17:30 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 25-11-2014 by 17:30 Hrs
Date of Written Examination for Sr.No:1,2,3,15,16,17,20 to 33 Posts: 11-01-2015
Date of Written Examination for Other Posts: 18-01-2015
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…