RRB Jobs: RRB announced vacany for the post of 951 Staff Nurse,Health, Malaria Inspector & Other Posts
RRB Jobs 2014 – Apply Online for 951 Health ,Staff Nurse & Malaria Inspector & Other Posts:
RRB is the recruitment board of Indian Railway which conduct various examinations every year for different posts. If you whats to join Indian Railway you have golden opportunity.
RRB Jobs 2014 Details:
RRB invites application forms for the post of 951 Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, Haemo Dialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist & Other vacancies.
If you are eligible for these posts apply online from 01-11-2014 to 01-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
More details are given below:
RRB Jobs 2014 Post Details:
Total Seats: 951
1. Staff Nurse: 438 Posts
2. Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III: 227 Posts
3. Pharmacist-III: 168 Posts
4. ECG Technician: 06 Posts
5. Radiographer: 25 Posts
6. Lab Assistant Grade-II: 26 Posts
7. Lab Superintendent Grade-III: 31 Posts
8. Haemo Dialysis Technician: 01 Post
9. Cardiology Technician: 04 Posts
10. Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist: 01 Post
11. Physiotherapist: 09 Posts
12. District Extension Educator: 03 Posts
13. Dietician: 03 Posts
14. Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician: 01 Post
15. Male Field Worker: 01 Post
16. Dental Hygienist: 01 Post
17. Optometrist: 02 Posts
18. Audiometry Technician: 02 Posts
19. X-Ray Technician: 01 Post
20. Cath Lab Technician: 01 Post
For S.No.1 20 – 40 years.
S.No:2 18 – 33 years
S.No: 4,6,7,9,10,11,13,14,17,18,20 Posts, 20 – 35 years
Sr.No:3 Post, 19 – 33 year
Sr.No:5,19 Posts, 20 – 33 years
Sr.No:8 Post, 22 – 35 years
Sr.No:12 Post, 18 – 30 years
Sr.No:15 Post, 18 – 35 years
Sr.No:16, 18 – 35 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
RRB Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Staff Nurse : General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing), should have valid registration with Indian Nursing Council.
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III: B.Sc Chemistry & one year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector.
- Pharmacist-III: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy & registrayion with Pharmacy Council of India.
- Higher Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board/ university & one year certificate course in ECG Technician from recognozed institution for Sr.No:4 Post. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process for RRB jobs 2014
Written examination, document verification, medical fitness.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online by using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip. SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Apply online through the concerend RRB webiste on or before 01-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
For list of websites: Click Here
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website of RRB to which the candidate wants to apply.
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” link.
4. Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
5. Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
6. Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
7. Login using the Registration Number and Password.
8. Fill other relevant personal details.
9. Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
10. Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
11. Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,
Signature and also copy the declaration
12. Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
13. Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
14. Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
15. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs
Online Fee Payment: 01-11-2014 to 01-12-2014 by 17:30 Hrs
Offline Fee Payment: 03-11-2014 to 28-11-2014
Date of Written Examination: 08-02-2015
Click here to Apply Online (Click on the link there will be list of RRB’s websites you can go on the appropriate RRB and appply there.)