RPSC Jobs 2015 – Apply Online for 1070 Lecturer Posts
RPSC Jobs 2015 – Apply Online for 1070 Lecturer Posts:
The following information is about the RPSC Jobs 2015. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has announced notification for the recruitment of 1070 Lecturer vacancies of College Lecturer for various 28 subjects. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-01-2015 to 27-02-2015 till 12:00 Midnight. More details regarding RPSC jobs 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
RPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1070
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Name of the Subject:
1. Economics: 36 posts
2. English Literature: 93 posts
3. Geography: 87 posts
4. Hindi Literature: 59 posts
5. History: 84 posts
6. Library Science: 01 post
7. Philosophy: 08 posts
8. Political Science: 94 posts
9. Psychology: 03 posts
10. Public Administration: 15 posts
11. Sanskrit: 64 posts
12. Sindhi: 01 post
13. Sociology: 30 posts
14. Urdu: 22 posts
15. Botany: 66 posts
16. Chemistry: 75 posts
17. Computer Science (Science Faculty): 08 posts
18. Maths: 44 posts
19. Physics: 60 posts
20. Zoology: 70 posts
21. Accounting & Business Statistics: 20 posts
22. Economics Administration & Financial Management: 27 posts
23.Cloth Dyeing & Printing (Art Faculty): 01 post
24.Geology: 04 posts
25. Drawing: 08 posts
26. Law: 82 posts
27. Music (Instrumental): 01 post
28. Music (Vocal): 07 posts
Age Limit: The applying candidates age limit should be between 21-35 years as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: The eligible candidates should possess Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)/ SLET/ SET for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in interview. In case the number of applications received will be based on advertising, then Scrutiny Test will be conduct by the Commission.
Application Fee: The applying candidates belongs to General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category have to pay Rs.350/-, Rs.250/- for Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and Rs.150/- for All PH & SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan. Fee can be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 19-01-2015 to 27-02-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on link “Apply Online”–> Click on New User.
3. Select the payment options and pay the fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM.
4. After payment of fees, Click on link ‘Apply Online’–> Existing User.
5. Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
6.Submit the Error free online application form.
7. After submission of online application form, Application ID will generate and note down it.
8. Take printout of the application form and keep it for future purpose.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-01-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-02-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other, click on the following link.
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job updates instantly.