NIMHANS Jobs 2015 – 56 Clinical Psychologist, Steno & Other Posts
NIMHANS Jobs 2015 – 56 Clinical Psychologist, Steno & Other Posts:
The following information is about the NIMHANS jobs 2015. National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has issued employment notification for the recruitment of 56 Clinical Pathologist, Research Associate, Lecturer, Senior Medical Records Officer, Radiographer, Stenographer, Assistant Instructors, Drivers, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker & various vacancies on contractual basis. The interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 21-01-2015. More details about the NIMHANS jobs 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below.
NIMHANS jobs 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 56
Name of the Posts:
1. Clinical Pathologist (Specialist Grade): 01 Post
2. Research Associate (Radio Chemistry): 01 Post
3. Lecturer: 01 Post
4. Senior Medical Records Officer: 01 Post
5. Medical Physicist: 01 Post
6. Radio Chemist: 01 Post
7. Junior Scientific Officer (Radiation Safety): 01 Post
8. Computer Programmer: 01 Post
9. Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
10. Speech Therapist: 01 Post
11. Physiotherapist: 01 Post
12. Technician Nuclear Medicine: 01 Post
13. Laundry Supervisor: 01 Post
14. Legal Assistant: 01 Post
15. Radiographer: 04 Posts
16. Instructor (Blow Molding): 01 Post
17. Instructor (Leather Goods): 01 Post
18. Instructor (Sealing in Wax): 01 Post
19. Stenographer Grade – II: 07 Posts
20. Public Relations Assistant: 01 Post
21. Assistant Instructor (Binder): 01 Post
22. Assistant Instructor (Blow Mulder): 01 Post
23. Assistant Instructor (Mat Weaving): 01 Post
24. Assistant Instructor (Needle Work): 01 Post
25. Assistant Instructor (soap making technician): 01 Post
26. Assistant Instructor (Weaver):01 Post
27. Assistant Instructor (Printing): 01 Post
28. Driver: 04 Posts
29. Instrument Mechanic: 01 Post
30. Clinical Psychologist: 10 Posts
31. Psychiatric Social Worker: 05 Posts
Age Limit: The candidate upper age limit is 40 years for S.No-1, 35 years for S.No-2 to 7, 14, 28, 30 & 31, 30 years for S.No-8 to 13, 16 to 18 & 20, 27 years for S.No-15, 19, 21 to 27, 29 as 21-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: The eligible candidates should have MBBS, MD/ DC or equivalent for S.No-1, M.Sc Organic Chemistry for S.No-2 & 6, Master Degree in Nursing for S.No-3, Bachelors degree for S.No-4, PG qualification and Masters Degree in Physics/ Medical Physics, Doctorate Degree for S.No-5, M.Sc (Physics) with Diploma in Radiological Physics or M.Sc in Medical Physics for S.No-7, Post Graduation for S.No-8 & 10, Bachelor/ Master’s Degree for S.No-9, Degree in Physiotherapy for S.No-11, M.Sc Nuclear Medicine for S.No-12, Matriculation or equivalent for S.No-13, Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce and in Law for S.No-14, B.Sc degree in Radiography or Diploma for S.No-15, Pass in SSLC or ITI certificate for S.No-16 to 18 & 21 to 29, Graduation for S.No-19 & 20, M.A/ M.Sc Degree in Psychology or equivalent qualification, DMP/DMSP for S.No-30, Master Degree in Social Work from a recognized University/ Institution or M.Phil for S.No-31 with relevant experiences.
Application Fee: The applying candidates should have to pay Rs.750/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ ST candidates) through any fully computerized National Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru. S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with the challan in original for having remitted prescribed application processing fee as stated above & attested copies of certificates of Age Proof, Academic Qualifications, Marks Sheet of all the years/ semesters, Experience etc., so as to reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India on or before 21-01-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21-01-2015.
More details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below.
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job updates instantly.