NICL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1000 Assistant Posts
NICL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1000 Assistant Posts:
The following information is with regard to he NICL recruitment 2015. The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL), has issued notification for the recruitment of 1000 assistants in Class- II cadre from open market vacancies. the interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 12/01/2015 to 31/01/2015. More information about the NICL recruitment 2015 eligibility details, name of post, education, age are given below.
NICL Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total no. of Posts: 1000
Name of the Post: Assistants
Name of the State & Union Territory Wise Vacancies:
1. Andaman & Nicobar (Port Blair): 04 Posts
2. Andhra Pradesh: 35 Posts
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 03 Posts
4. Assam: 45 Posts
5. Bihar: 35 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 08 Posts
7. Chhattisgarh: 15 Posts
8. Delhi: 78 Posts
9. Goa: 08 Posts
10. Gujarat: 45 Posts
11. Haryana: 22 Posts
12. Himachal Pradesh: 25 Posts
13. Jammu & Kashmir: 18 Posts
14. Jharkhand: 16 Posts
15. Karnataka: 65 Posts
16. Kerala: 50 Posts
17. Madhya Pradesh: 45 Posts
18. Maharashtra: 80 Posts
19. Manipur: 03 Posts
20. Meghalaya: 03 Posts
21. Mizoram: 03 Posts
22. Nagaland: 03 Posts
23. Odisha: 37 Posts
24. Puducherry: 05 Posts
25. Punjab: 40 Posts
26. Rajasthan: 60 Posts
27. Sikkim: 03 Posts
28. Tamil Nadu: 60 Posts
29. Telangana: 30 Posts
30. Tripura: 04 Posts
31. Uttar Pradesh: 50 Posts
32. Uttarakhand: 30 Posts
33. West Bengal: 72 Posts
Age Limit: The eligible candidates age should be minimum 18 & maximum 28 years as on 30-11-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Education: Candidates should have Graduation from a recognized University or Pass in H.Sc/ equivalent (XII pass) with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ ST and PWD) and Knowledge of Regional Language.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- (application fee including intimation charges) for all candidates other than SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER & Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER through online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” from 12-01-2015 to 31-01-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidate should have scan the photograph & signature.
2. Candidate should have valid email ID.
3. Log on to “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and select “Recruitment” link.
4. Select appropriate advertisement link & click on the “Click here for New Registration”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
6. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
7. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
8. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment & Click on “Submit” Button.
9. Take print out of finally submitted application form for future use.
Publication of Advertisement in Employment News: First Week of January 2015.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-01-2015.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-01-2015.
Payment of Application fees: 12-01-2015 to 31-01-2015.
Date of Online Examination: Various dates in April 2015.
Download of the call letter for examination: Within 10 days prior to the date of examination.
For more details like pay scale, age, qualification & other information Refer Employment Newspaper Dated: 03-01-2015 to 09-01-2015, Page No:50 to 53.