NHM ASSAM Recruitment 2016 for the 441 pharmacist and other posts
Pharmacist Recruitment: NHM ASSAM Recruitment 2016
The people who are actually interested in pharmacy jobs or candidates who has done B. Pharma here is the perfect chance for you to find the best suitable job. NHM (national health mission, Assam) is inviting the students for the recruitment of 441 posts of pharmacist and other. Dental Surgeon, MO (Homeo), Sr. Consultant Nursing, Jr. Consultant Nursing, Nursing- Midwifery Tutor, Pharmacist, Clinical Instructor, Consultant (Child Health), Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health), Programme Executive, Audit Officer, Superintendent (HRD), Manager DEIC, Hospital Administrator, District Media Expert, Block Programme Manager, Programme Assistant, State Coordinator (State Blood Cell), State Programme Coordinator NCD and Counsellor (NCD) all are required.
Name of the Posts:
- Dental Surgeon
- MO (Homeo)
- Sr. Consultant Nursing
- Jr. Consultant Nursing
- Nursing- Midwifery Tutor
- Clinical Instructor
- Consultant (Child Health)
- Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health)
- Programme Executive
- Audit Officer
- Superintendent (HRD)
- Manager DEIC
- Hospital Administrator
- District Media Expert
- Block Programme Manager
- Programme Assistant
- State Coordinator (State Blood Cell)
- State Programme Coordinator NCD
- Counselor (NCD) and Pharmacist
Eligibility for pharmacist in NHM (national health mission, Assam)
The candidates of different department have different eligibility. So, here is the concise knowledge of it.
- Dental Surgeon– BDS Degree
- MO (Homeopathy)– BHMS Degree/ DHMS
- Sr. Consultant Nursing– B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Jr. Consultant Nursing– B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Nursing- Midwifery Tutor– B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Clinical Instructor– B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Consultant (Child Health) – MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics.
- Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health) – MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Programme Executive– MBA/ Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Health Management or Public Health Management
- Audit Officer– Not below the rank of Senior Audit Officer (Retired) from office of the Principal Accountant General (Audit), Assam
- Superintendent (HRD)– MBA/ PGDM in Human Resource Management
- Manager DEIC– MBA, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development
- Hospital Administrator– Master Degree in Hospital Administration/ Hospital Management/ MD (Hospital Administration)
- District Media Expert– Masters in Mass Communication
- Block Programme Manager– MBA/ PGDM/ MSW/ Post Graduate in Rural Development from Govt. recognized institute
- Programme Assistant– Must have passed Graduate in any Discipline from Govt. recognized institute
- State Coordinator (State Blood Cell)– Master’s Degree in Management Sciences/ Health Management
- State Programme Coordinator NCD– MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Assam Medical Council (AMC)
- Counselor (NCD) – Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or Degree/ Diploma in Counseling Education/ Mass Communication
- Pharmacist– Diploma in Pharmacist course from Medical Colleges of Assam.
Last Date to Apply for NHM ASSAM Pharmasist
The students need to apply for the post till 16 September, 2016.
NHM ASSAM Pharmasist Selection Process
There will be the exam conducted by NHM (national health mission, Assam) and after qualifying it the candidates will have to face the interview.