National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment – Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 29 October 2014
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (Lucknow), invites application for the post of Junior Research Fellow on contractual basis under the project titled “Understanding of molecular Pathogenesis of Epizootic Ulcerative Syndrome in fish and development of newer strategies” funded by DBT. Walk-in-Interview 29 October 2014.
Job Location : Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.12000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : : M.F.Sc./M.Sc. in Life Sciences with aggregate of 60% marks.
- Desirable : Experience in microbiology and/molecular biology techniques.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years (age on 29.10.2014)
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
How to Apply : Eligible and desirous candidate fulfilling all the requirements should come for an interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph on the attached proforma.
Venue of Interview : National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 29.10.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.nbfgr.res.in/PDF/News%20&%20Events/walk%20in%20interview%20on%2029.10.2014.pdf