MPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 216 Dy Tehsildar, Chief Officer & Other Posts
MPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 216 Dy Tehsildar, Chief Officer & Other Posts:
The following information is pertaining to the MPSC Recruitment 2015. The Maharastra Public Service Commission MPSC has issued notification of State Service Preliminary Examination 2015 for Dy Tehsildar, Chief Officer, Kaksh Adhikaree, Deputy Chief Officer & Other Posts. There are 216 vacancies available in this recruitment. The interested & eligible candidates who want to apply foray of these positions may apply online on or before 20/01/2015 till 11:59PM. More information about the recruitment eligibility criteria like, age, education, important dates are given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total no. of Posts in MPSC recruitment 2015: 216 Posts
Name of the Examination: State Service Preliminary Examination 2015.
Name of the Post:
1 Deputy District Collector: 09 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Asst Police Commissioner: 13 posts
3. Assistant Commissioner of Sales: 03 posts
4. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Officer: 21 posts
5. Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service): 15 posts
6. Superintendent (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 01 post
7. Tehsildar: 10 posts
8. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
9. Kaksh Adhikaaree: 38 posts
10. Assistant Block Development Officer: 09 posts
11. Chief Officer: 35 posts
12. Deputy Superintendent (Land Records): 08 posts
13. Deputy Superintendent (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 03 posts
14. Assistant Commissioner (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 01 post
15. Deputy Tehsildar: 37 posts
Age Limit: The eligible candidates age limit should be between 19-33 years as on 1/04/2015. Age relaxations is applicable as per norms, for age relaxation details please read the official issued notification.
Education: The eligible candidate must have Degree or any equivalent diploma & PG with Commerce. MBA for S.no 5 Post, Engineering with Physics & Maths at Degree level for S.no 8 Post.
Examination Fee: The applying candidate should pay Rs. 515/- for UC & Rs.315/- for Reserved category, in the form of SBI Challan/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/CSC.
Selection Process: The applied candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test.
How to apply: The interested candidates may apply online through the official website of MPSC that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 20/01/2015.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 31-12-2014.
Last Date for Applying Online: 20-01-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 21-01-2015 (In Bank Timinings).
Date of State Service Preliminary Exam-2015: 05-04-2015 (Sunday).
More information like pay scale, age relaxation, how to apply please read the official notification given below.
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job notifications instantly.