Mizoram Jobs 2014 – 42 Ophthalmic Asst, DEIC Manager & Other Posts
Mizoram Jobs 2014:
Directorate of Health Services Mizoram Jobs– 42 Ophthalmic Asst, DEIC Manager & Other Posts 2014: Director of Health Services, National Rural Health Mission, Aizwal invited application for the recruitment of 42 Ophthalmic Assistant, District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC) Manager, District Coordinator(RKSK), Eye Donation Counsellors & other vacancies on contract basis.
Directorate of Health Services Mizoram jobs Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 42
1. Consultant: 01 Post
2. Programme Assistant: 01 Post
3. Consultant (Maternal Health): 01 Post
4. Consultant (Child Health): 01 Post
5. Consultant (PNDT): 01 Post
6. State Consultant(QA): 01 Post
7. State Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
8. State Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 01 Post
9. District Consultant (QA): 01 Post
10. District Consultant(Public Health): 01 Post
11. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 01 Post
12. Cold Chain Manager: 01 Post
13. Programme Officer/ Consultant (Adole scent Health): 01 Post
14. State Programme/ Consultant (Community Process): 01 Post
15. State Programme Officer/ Consultant (WIFS): 01 Post
16. District Coordinator(RKSK): 05 Posts
17. District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC) Manager: 09 Posts
18. Ophthalmic Assistant: 12 Posts
19. Eye Donation Counsellors: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification for Mizoram jobs:
Post No. 18 : Ophthalmic Assistant from recognized University.
Post no. 17 : Masters Degree in Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA) recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI), PG Degree/ Diploma in Hospital/ Health Management with 1 year relevant experience for diploma holders/ Psychology/ Social Work/ Management/ MBA.
Masters degree in Social Work for post no. 16, Graduate with Sociology/ Psychology for post no. 19 refer to the notification for post wise qualifications.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format which can be obtained from NHM-HR Section by paying Rs.10/- along with addressed to DR.K.Ropari, Mission Director, NHM, Mizoram State Health Sociesty, Mizoram Aizwal on or before 31-10-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31-10-2014
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…