LIC AAO Recruitment 2015 – Apply online for 200 Vacancy Posts
LIC AAO Recruitment 2015 – Apply online for 200 Vacancy Posts:
The following information is about the LIC AAO Online Application. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative officer (AAO) (Generalist/ Chartered Accountant) vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 22/01/2015. More information about the recruitment eligibility are given below.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total no. of posts in LIC AAO recruitment 2015: 200 posts
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For Jammu & Kashmir State- 40
2. Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For North Eastern Region- 60
3. Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)- For All India- 100
Age Limit: The eligible candidates age should be Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st January, 2015. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years( candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1985 and not later than 01/01/1994 both days inclusive only are eligible )
Education: i) AAO Generalist- Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian
University/ Institution, ii) AAO Chatered Accountant- An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
i) For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates- Intimation Charges of Rs. 50/- plus Transaction
ii) For all Other Candidates -Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.
500/- plus Transaction Charges
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.01.2015 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of AAO(Gen) & AAO(CA) 2015”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure III.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 05-01-2015 to 22-01-2015.
Last Date for Printing your Application: 06-02-2015.
Date of Downloading call letters for On-line Test: Second Week of February, 2015.
Date of Online Examination: 20-02-2015 (Tentative).
For more information about the LIC AAO recruitment 2015 like age relaxation, education, how to apply etc., are given in the official notification given below.
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job notifications instantly.