Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 293 DLC, Fireman & Other Posts
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 293 DLC, Fireman & Other Posts:
The following information is about the Kerala PSC recruitment 2015. The Kerala Public Service Commission PSC has issued employment notification. The Kerala PSC calls interested and eligible candidates to apply for this recruitment. There are 293 vacancies in this recruitment. The Kerala PSC invites applications for Lower Division Clerk, Fireman Driver Cum Pump operator, Junior Health Inspector Gr II, field Asstnt and other posts. The eligible candidates may apply online for afore mentioned posts on or before 28/01/2015, 12:00 Midnight. More information about the recruitment eligibility criteria, important dates etc., please read below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 vacancy Details:
Total no. of posts: 293
Name of the posts:
1. Works Manager: 01 Post
2. Lecturer in Dance (Kerala Natanam): 03 Posts
3. Vocational Teacher in Dairying (Milk Products): 01 Post
4. Station Officer (Trainee): 14 Posts
5. Junior Instructor (Mechanic Motor Vehicle): 05 Posts
6. Chemist Grade II: 02 Posts
7. Weaving Instructor/ Foreman/ Assistant (Male Only): 01 Post
8. Bio Medical Engineer: 01 Post
9. Meter Reader/ Spot Biller: 01 Post
10. Fireman Driver cum Pump Operator (Trainee): 55 Posts
11. Field Assistant: 15 Posts
12. Lower Division Clerk: 60 Posts
13. Turner: 02 Posts
14. Painter: 05 Posts
15. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
16. Sales Assistant Grade II: 11 Posts
17. Planning and Development Officer: 01 Post
18. Junior Health Inspector Gr II: 23 Posts
19. LD Typist/ Clerk Typist/ Typist Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only): 03 Posts
20. Data Entry Operator: 04 Posts
21. Higher Secondary School Teacher: 09 Posts
22. Higher Secondary School Teacher Sociology: 05 Posts
23. Higher Secondary School Teacher Malayalam: 04 Posts
24. Higher Secondary School Teacher Commerce: 02 Posts
25. Higher Secondary School Teacher Geography: 02 Posts
26. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Sociology: 01 Post
27. Inspector of Police (Telecommunications): 01 Post
28. Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in Pathology: 01 Post
29. Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 07 Posts
30. Lecturer in Statistics: 02 Posts
31. Lecturer in Arabic: 02 Posts
32. Lecturer in Physics: 01 Post
33. Lecturer in Physical Education: 01 Post
34. Lecturer in Mathematics: 04 Posts
35. Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer: 02 Posts
36. Agricultural Officer: 05 Posts
37. Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
38. Rehabilitation Technician Gr II (Orthotics): 02 Posts
39. Field Supervisor Grade II: 02 Posts
40. Staff Nurse Gr II: 01 Post
41. Laboratory Technician Gr II: 03 Posts
42. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 02 Posts
43. Pharmacist Gr II (Ayurveda): 09 Posts
44. Lower Division Typist: 03 Posts
45. Clerk Typist: 01 Post
46. Treatment Organizer Gr II: 01 Post
47. Last Grade Servant (Ex-Servicemen only): 10 Posts
Age: The applying candidates age should be minimum of 21 yrs and maximum of 31 years for posts 4,18-26 years. 18-36 yrs for post 12 & 18 posts, 18-40 yrs for 16 post, 18-50 yrs for post 21.
Education: The applying candidate should possess Graduate degree. for more detailed information please check the official recruitment.
Selection Process: The applied candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Practical Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 28-01-2015 up to 12.00 midnight. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password else Click on new Registration.
4. Click on Apply Now deside the desired post.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. After Submission, take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 28-01-2015 up to 12.00 midnight.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below.
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job notifications instantly.