Jobs in Punjab: PPCB Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 118 Clerk cum DEO, Jr Environmental Engineer & Other Posts
Jobs in Punjab:
PPCB Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 118 Clerk cum DEO, Jr Environmental Engineer & Other Posts: Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB), Patiala has issued a notification for the recruitment of 118 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Assistant Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Junior Environmental Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Clerk, Steno Typist, Clerk-cum-Data entry operator, Project Associate vacancies at various disciplines on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-10-2014 to 05-11-2014 & send their printout copies of applications on or before 12-11-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
PPCB Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 118
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Environmental Engineer: 14 Posts
2. Assistant Environmental Engineer (Computer): 01 Post
3. Assistant Scientific Officer: 06 Posts
4. Junior Scientific Officer: 11 Posts
5. Junior Environmental Engineer: 20 Posts
6. Scientific Assistant: 13 Posts
7. Clerk (Accounts): 07 Posts
8. Steno Typist: 12 Posts
9. Clerk-cum-Data entry operator: 30 Posts
10. Project Associate: 03 Posts
11. Project Associate (Microbiologist): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 38 years for General candidates, 18 – 43 years for SC/ ST candidates, 18 – 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women candidates, 18 – 48 years for PH candidates, 18 – 45 years for Government Service candidates as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology Degree in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering, in first division from a recognized University or Institution, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering in first division from a recognized University or Institution for Sr.No:2 Post, Post graduation degree in first class in Basic Science or Life Science or Microbiology or Meteorology or Environment Science or any other related Science from recognized University, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:3 Post, 1st Class Master’s Degree in Life Science or Basic Science or Environment Science or Biotechnology or Hydrology or Microbiology or any other related Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:4 Post. For Other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, type test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- for General candidates, Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates for Sr.No:1 to 5 Posts, Rs.500/- for General candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates for Sr.No:6 to 11 Posts through Pay-in-slip drawn in favour of “Coordinator -PPCB at nearest branch of State Bank of Patiala on or before 06-11-2014.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.thapar.edu from 08-10-2014 to 05-11-2014 & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of 2- self-attested Photographs, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, reservation certificate etc & other relevant documents, pay-in-slip etc & other relevant documents on or before 12-11-2014 by 5:00 PM to In-charge, PPCB-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala-147004 (Punjab). The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Application Form for the PPCB recruitment”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to pay the fee through pay-in-slip at concerned bank.
2. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
3. Log on through the website www.thapar.edu.
4. Click on the “RECRUITMENT FOR PPCB” –> Select the appropriate position applied for.
5. Read the advertisement & instructions before applying online.
6. Click on the “Online Application Form”.
7. Click on “New Login for Recruitment”.
8. Now fill the details carefully and enter fee details.
9. Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
10. Check the details and submit the application form.
11. An unique registration code with password will be displayed on the screen.
12. Note down the registration code with password & take 2 printout copies of application form.
13. Send a copy of application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents to concerned address.
14. Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-10-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-11-2014
Last Date for Application Fee: 06-11-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12-11-2014
Download of Admit Card from the website: 12-11-2014 onwards.
Documents verification of shortlisted candidates: December 2014/ January 2015
Date of Test for Sr.No:4,5,10,11 Posts: 29-11-2014
Date of Test for Sr.No:1,2,3,6 Posts: 30-11-2014
Date of Skill Test for Sr.No:8,9 Posts: 12-11-2014 onwards
Date of Written Test for Sr.No:8,9 Posts: 21-12-2014
Publication of Result for Sr.No:4,5,10,11 Posts: Latest by 07-12-2014
Publication of Result for Sr.No:1,2,3,6 Posts: Latest by 14-12-2014
Publication of Written Test Result for Sr.No:8,9 Posts: Latest by 28-12-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…