HPSC Recruitment 2014-15 – Apply Online for 137 Civil Judge, Dental Surgeon Posts.
HPSC Recruitment 2014-15 – Apply Online for 137 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts:
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites online applications from eligible
candidates for 119 posts (These vacancies are included newly created, existing and
anticipated vacancies) of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial
Branch) Examination – 2014. The category wise break-up of vacancies is as under:-
- Genral- 53 Posts
- Scheduled Castes of Haryana – 22 Posts
- Backward Classes (A) of Haryana -11 –
4. Backward Classes (B) of Haryana – 05 –
5. Special Backward Class of Haryana- 05 –
6. Economically Backward Person in
General Category -05
7. Ex-Servicemen of Haryana- 12 Posts
8. Physical Handicapped persons of
Haryana- 06 Posts
Total 119 Posts (These vacancies are included newly
created, existing and anticipated
No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division)
unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the
law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The expression “Degree of Bechalor of Laws” means a degree entitling a
candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules
made there under.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 42 years as on
18.10.2014 i.e. closing date.
(Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the Candidates) For details check Official Notifcation.
APPLICATION FEES: –
The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of
India or State Bank of Patiala, is as under:-
Categories of candidates Fees
1. (i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son
of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
(ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other
2. (i) For all Female candidates of General category including Female
Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
(ii) For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / SBC / EBP(GC) /
ESM categories of Haryana only.
(iii) For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of
other States. 250/-
3. For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability)
categories of Haryana only. NIL
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hpsconline.in from 22-09-2014 to 18-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.hpsconline.in
2. Click on Apply Online–>Select the Post beside the Advertisement No.6.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’ and read the instructions carefully.
4. If you are Registered User then Login yourself.
5. In case you have not registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application form with all the details and submit.
6. After applying registration no. and password will be generated.
7. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference.
8. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan and application form.
7. Pay the application fee at all branches of State Bank of Patiala after 48 hour of filling online application and challan generation.
Soon We will publish the examination pattern, Detail Syllabus and recommended books.