Delhi Jobs: Delhi Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 575 Jr Resident Posts
Delhi Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 575 Jr Resident Posts:
Are you looking for Delhi jobs?
Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Health & Family Welfare Department, New Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of 575 Junior Resident in various Hospital/ Instituons of Government of NCT of Delhi purely on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17-10-2014 by 4:00 PM. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Delhi Health and Family Welfare Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 575
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Name of the Hospital:
1. LN Hospital: 120 Posts
2. GTB Hospital: 126 Posts
3. BSA Hospital: 66 Posts
4. SGM Hospital: 63 Posts
5. BM Hospital: 26 Posts
6. Hedgewar A S: 29 Posts
7. SRHC Hospital: 22 Posts
8. MV Hospital: 23 Posts
9. BJR Hospital: 31 Posts
10. GGS Hospital: 25 Posts
11. RTR M Hospital: 18 Posts
12. SVBP Hospital: 15 Posts
13. DC Bandhu Hospital: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35/38/40 years as on last date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS, registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1500/- for General and OBC category candidates, Rs.750/- for SC & ST candidates through Demand draft drawn in favour of Dean, MAMC. PH category candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.mamc.ac.in/ & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of qualification certificates/ mark sheets, experience certificate, demand draft etc & other relevant documents on or before 17-10-2014 by 4:00 PM to the Office of the Registrar, (Academic), Room No.14, Maulana Azad Medical College, 2- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-2.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to pay the fee through pay-in-slip at concerned bank.
2. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
3. Log on through the website http://www.mamc.ac.in/.
4. Click on the “Recuirtment of JR for GNCT of Delhi Hospitals”.
5. Read the instructions before applying online
6. Click on the “Online Application Form”.
7. Click on “Apply Online”.
8. Now fill the details carefully and enter fee details.
9. Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
10. Check the details and submit the application form.
11. An unique registration code with password will be displayed on the screen.
12. Note down the registration code with password & take 2 printout copies of application form.
13. Send a copy of application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents to concerned address.
14. Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online & For Receipt of Applications: 17-10-2014 by 4:00 PM.
Written Examination: 26-10-2014 at 10:00 AM.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Click here to Apply Online