Cotton Corporation of India (CCI) Recruitment – 150 Temporary Clerks Vacancy – Last Date 31 October 2014
Cotton Corporation of India Ltd invites Application for the post of 150 Temporary Clerks (Field Assistant/ Document Assistant/ Office staff (A/C)/Office Staff (General) on temporary basis. Apply Online 31 October 2014 .
Advt No. : CCI/WGL/HRD/TEMP-RECTT/2014/
Job Location : Warangal (Telangana)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Temporary Clerks (Field Assistant/ Document Assistant/ Office staff (A/C)/Office Staff (General)
- No of Vacancy : 150 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Field Assistant : Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized University with knowledge of computer. However the candidates possessing B.Sc (Agri.) degree/ Science graduates will be given preference.
- For Document Assistant/ Office Staff (A/c) : B.Com from a recognized university with knowledge of computer.
- For Office Staff (General) : Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university with knowledge of computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 27 year (as on 31.10.2014)
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- PH Candidates : 10 years
Application Fee : Candidate belonging to General/ OBC are required to pay a non – refundable application fee of Rs. 540 /- through SBI Challan. SC/ ST/ PH are exempted from the payment of application fees.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of Proof of date of Birth, Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate issued by Empowered Authority & PH certificate send to General Manager,
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., Branch Office, Warangal on or before 31.10.2014
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date of Submission Of Application : 31.10.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.cotcorp.gov.in/writereaddata/recruitment/Advertisementoftemprecruitmentfull.pdf