CISF Recruitment 2015 – Apply for 800 Constable or Fire Posts
CISF Recruitment 2015 – Apply for 800 Constable or Fire Posts:
The following information is pertaining to the CISF recruitment 2015 for constable or fire posts. The Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued notification inviting applications for Constable or Fire vacancies. There are 800 vacancies available. The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these posts on or before 27/01/2015 and 3/2/2015 for North East Regions. More details about the recruitment eligibility criteria and post divisions are given below-
CISF Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 800
Name of the Post: Constable/ Fire
Name of the State/ UT:
1. Andhra Pradesh (Entire state): 69 posts
2. Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State): 03 posts
3. Assam (Entire State): 46 posts
4. Bihar: 86 posts
5. Chhattisgarh: 31 posts
6. Delhi (Entire State): 04 posts
7. Gujarat (Entire State): 25 posts
8. Haryana (Entire State): 09 posts
9. Himachal Pradesh (Entire State): 02 posts
10. Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State): 27 posts
11. Jharkhand: 42 posts
12. Karnataka (Entire State): 22 posts
13. Kerala (Entire State): 12 posts
14. Madhya Pradesh: 39 posts
15. Maharastra: 55 posts
16. Manipur (Entire State): 05 posts
17. Meghalaya (Entire State): 07 posts
18. Mizoram (Entire State): 02 posts
19. Nagaland (Entire State): 06 posts
20. Odisha: 48 posts
21. Punjab (Entire State): 10 posts
22. Rajasthan (Entire State): 28 posts
23. Tamilnadu (Entire State): 25 posts
24. Telengana (Entire state): 49 posts
25. Tripura (Entire State): 08 posts
26. Uttar Pradesh: 76 posts
27. Uttarakhand (Entire State): 03 posts
28. West Bengal: 61 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2015:
Age Limit: The eligile candidates age limit should be from 18-23 years.
Education: The eligible candidates should possess at least Matriculation or 10th pass with Science subject.
Selection Process: The applied candidates wil be selected on the basis of height, run, physical standards test, written examination, & medical examination.
Application Fee: The applying Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the relevant officers (mentioned in Column. 3) & payable at the respective post office mentioned in notification. Refer the notification for complete details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send the duly filled application form along with the following documents as per Appendix – “A” filled in all respect together with Admit Card as per Appendix –“C” duly affixed with identical recent self attested passport size photographs may be sent to concerned Zonal DIG. Two self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- (Rupees twenty two only) thereon. The envelop containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/FIRE-2014” by 27-01-2015 and in case of residents of North East region by 03-02-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-01-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application for North East Regions: 03-02-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Like SarakriNaukri24.net on Facebook o get latest job updates instantly.