CGHS Recruitment for 06 Staff Nurses and Pharmacists posts, 2016
The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is inviting applications for the post of Staff Nurse & Pharmacist. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 3 weeks (08 October 2016) from the date of publication in employment news.
- Staff Nurse: the candidates need to have B.Sc (Hons.) in Nursing from recognized University of Institute or Regular course in BSc. Nursing from a recognized university or Institute or Post Basic Bsc. nursing from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates who have diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognized Board Council can also apply.
- Pharmacist: the candidate needs to be 12th class pass with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. The candidate who has a diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act can also apply.
- For the post of Staff Nurse: 18-30 years of age
- For the post of Pharmacist: 18-25 years of age
How to apply:-
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to O/O Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme, New A.G. Colony, Doranda, and Ranchi- 834002 within 3 weeks (08 October 2016) from the date of publication in employment news.
- The Opening Date of Registration: 17 September 2016
- Closing Date of Registration: Within 3 weeks from the date of publication in employment news.