BHU Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 240 Non Teaching Posts
BHU Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 240 Non Teaching Posts:
The following information is pertaining to the BHU recruitment 2015. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has given a notification for the recruitment of 240 Junior Clerk, Workshop Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Semi Professional Assistant, Radiographer, Security Officer & other vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online & send their applications on or before 20-02-2015. Other details about the BHU recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
BHU Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts in BHU Recruitment 2015: 240
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Scientist: 01 Post
2. Director: 01 Post
3. Executive Engineer: 01 Post
4. Dy. Medical Superintendent (MM): 01 Post
5. Senior Research Officer: 01 Post
6. Junior Research Officer: 01 Post
7. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
8. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
9. Security Officer: 03 Posts
10. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
11. Dy Keeper (Display): 01 Post
12. Maintenance Engineer: 02 Posts
13. Assistant Director of Physical Education (Wrestling): 01 Post
14. Assistant Director of Physical Education (Swimming): 01 Post
15. Assistant Director of Physical Education (Weight Lifting): 01 Post
16. Programmer: 01 Post
17. Maintenance Engineer (Junior): 01 Post
18. Vehicle Driver: 01 Post
19. OPD Attendant: 03 Posts
20. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
21. Professional Assistant: 01 Post
22. Semi Professional Assistant: 04 Posts
23. Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
24. Workshop Attendant: 02 Posts
25. Laboratory Attendant: 13 Posts
26. Senior Mechanic: 02 Posts
27. Hindi translator: 01 Post
28. Junior Clerk: 96 Posts
29. Instrumentation Technician: 01 Post
30. Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
31. STA (Glass Blowing): 01 Post
32. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
33. Laboratory Attendant: 08 Posts
34. Driver (Ambulance Services): 01 Post
35. Workshop Attendant: 47 Posts
36. Security Inspector: 01 Post
37. Security Guard: 02 Posts
38. Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
39. Publication Assistant (Puranic Section): 01 Post
40. Assistant Curator: 02 Posts
41. Assistant Horticulturist: 01 Post
42. Horticulture Inspector: 01 Post
43. Calligrapher-cum-Computer Assistant: 01 Post
44. Senior Lab Assistant (Stores): 01 Post
45. Draughtsman: 02 Posts
46. Workshop Attendant: 02 Posts
47. Research Assistant: 02 Posts
48. Professional Assistant: 02 Posts
49. Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
50. Dy. Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
51. Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
52. Radiographer: 04 Posts
53. Generator Operator: 01 Post
54. Workshop Assistant (Medical Gas): 02 Posts
55. Medical Record Keeper: 02 Posts
56. Orthotist: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years for General Category, 18 to 35 years for SC/ ST, and 18 to 33 for OBC candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with at least six months of training on the use of Computer for Office Automation, Book keeping and word processing from a certified Institution for post no. 28, High School from a recognized examining body with 01 year Trade Certificate from a recognized institution for post no. 35, B. Sc with 3 years experience or ITI with 2 years experience in the relevant area for post no. 25 & 33, Graduation with B. Lib Sciences for post no. 22, Matriculation or Equivalent qualification from recognized Board for post no. 52, Graduation in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University for post no. 09, Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test & interview.
Application Fee: The applying candidates need to pay Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ ST candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at S.B.I., BHU Branch (Code 0211), Varanasi.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates may apply online through website www.bhu.ac.in & after submission of online application candidates need to take print out & send their applications along with self attested copies of relevant documents/ certificates addressed to Office of the Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU on or before 20-02-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to apply online candidates should have a valid email id.
2. Candidates need to scan their photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 50 kb in file size and digital copy of signature not exceed 50KB in size.
3. Log on to the website www.bhu.ac.in.
4. Click on Recruitment.
5. View —–> Advertisement [No-08/2014- 2015-pdf]
6. Click on Apply Online.
7. Click on Non Teaching & Start Registration.
8. Click on which post you need to apply.
9. Fill all mandatory details & Click on Submit Button.
10. Take print out of 02 copies send one copy to BHU & retain another for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online & Receipt of Applications in Hard Copy: 20-02-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below
Like SarkariNaukri24.net on Facebook to get latest job updates instantly.