APSET 2014 notification (SET – TS & AP) -– Apply Online for State Eligibility Test
APSET 2014 notification (SET – TS & AP) – Apply Online for State Eligibility Test: Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad invites applications regarding Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State Eligibility Test (APSET)-2014 (SET – TS & AP). Eligible candidates can apply Online from 10-10-2014 to 31-10-2014. Other details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Age Limit: Candidates don’t have any upper age limit.
Number of Chances: Candidates can avail any number of chances.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree from a UGC recognized university. Candidates who have completed or pursuing the final year of PG Degree in related subjects are also eligible.
Exam Pattern: AP State Eligibility Test will consist of three papers which will be conducted in objective mode.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.700/- for OC, Rs.500/- for BC, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH and Bank charges of Rs.20/-. Registration Fee/ late Fee must be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad through Bank Challan downloaded from the APSET website.
How to Apply: In APSET 2014 notification you can find detailed process of how to apply.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.settsap.org and www.osmania.ac.in from 10-10-2014 to 31-10-2014. After submission of online application form, candidates have to send Printed copy of online application form by affixing attested (by Head of the University Department/ Principal of the Colleges/ Gazzetted Officer) recent passport size photograph along with paid Bank Challan, caste certificate, Qualification Certificate/ Memos, by superscribing the envelope as “SET- TS&AP) State Eligibility Test for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh” through speed/ registered post/ courier to The Member Secretary, Office of the SET – TS&AP, II-Floor, Block-II, PGRR Center for Distance Education, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad -500007 (TS) on or before 18-11-2014 by 5:00 PM..
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan passport size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb & signature of the candidate in JPEG format of less than 10 kb.
2. Log on to the website http://settsap.org/.
3. Click on Apply Online.
4. Read all the instructions carefully and click on Register and get registerd.
5. Click on Login and enter User Email ID & Password.
6. Enter all the details required and click on Submit button.
7. Click on “Generate Bank Pay-in-Slip” and print the bank challan.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
9. Login to the website after 24hrs and update the bank payment details.
10. Upload your scanned photograph and signature and click on Submit button.
11. After Submission of Application, take print out of application and send to the address mentioned in how to apply.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-10-2014.
Dates for Payment of Fee with Late Fee of Rs.100/-: 01-11-2014 to 08-11-2014.
Dates for Payment of Fee with Late Fee of Rs.200/-: 09-11-2014 to 15-11-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Printed Online Application: 18-11-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Date & Time of Examination: 04-01-2015 from 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…