APSC Recruitment 2016: Assam public service commission, job notification for lecturer post,
Job vacancy for lecturer in Assam 2016
APSC (Assam public service commission) has made an announcement regarding the job notification for the post of lecturer. There are about 28 vacant seats available. The desired candidates can apply for the posts.
Lecture Eligibility in Assam
The candidates required to have Master Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks from any recognized University. M.Ed with 55% marks.
The candidates must have at least 5 years teaching experience in elementary or secondary education.
APSC Lecture Age limit-
The candidate maximum age should be 43 and minimum age 21 years.
APSC Recruitment important dates-
The date of application form arrived -01 September, 2016-09-10
The last date of application form – 23 September, 2016.
How to apply f0r Lecturer post in ASSAM-
Eligible and desired candidates can apply online on the official website ww
w.apsc.nic.in in the prescribed format along with the important documents.
The posts available-
Assam Public Service Commission Lecturer Vacancy Details
- Lecturer (Education) – 07 Posts
- Lecturer (History) – 06 Posts
- Lecturer (Mathematics) – 01 Post
- Lecturer (Assamese) – 05 Posts
- Lecturer (Geography) – 01 Post
- Lecturer (Social Studies) – 04 Posts
- Lecturer (Natural Science) – 02 Posts
- Lecturer (Bengali) – 01 Post
- Lecturer (Sanskrit) – 02 Posts
- Lecturer (English) – 03 Posts
- Lecturer (Bodo) – 01 Post
- Lecturer (Biological Science) – 01 Post