Allahabad High Court RO Aro 2017 Preparation Tips and study guide
ALLAHABAD High Court RO ARO 2017 Preparation Tips
Allahabad High Court has recently issued an employment notification welcoming applications from the aspirants of the country for RO/ARO posts. It is seeking applications from talented and merit candidates. The applications to apply for Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Bharti Pariksha are available on the official site for HC Allahabad. There are 409 posts in HC Allahabad posts and the authority is all set to recruit all the vacancies. Many applications are expected to flow in. Already many aspirants have applied for the post and also have started preparation for the exam.
The last date to submit the online applications for ALLAHABAD High Court RO RO post is 15th December 2016. All the aspirants are advised to keep in touch with the official site of Allahabad High Court to know the updates made by the board. Candidates who got shortlisted for RO post will receive a good pay scale of Rs. 9300 to 34800 along with a grade pay of Rs. 4800. There are 343 vacancies for RO post as per the notification. Every year Allahabad High Court recruits candidates to fill in various vacancies. Likewise, this year too it has issued notification welcoming notifications for Allahabad High Court RO post.
Allahabad High Court RO Recruitment 2016-17
Allahabad High Court has published advertisement inviting applications for RO post. All the interested and eligible aspirants who wish to work in RO position can apply for the position on or before the last date. For those who haven’t applied for the post, we suggest going through the official notification before doing so. The official notification contains all the important details that an applicant needs to know to apply for the position. Contenders who wish to apply for the position need to apply for the position by visiting the official site of Allahabad HC.
After successful applying, refer the notification to get a hold of the exam details, syllabus, and exam pattern that will help the candidates to make a worthy preparation. As Allahabad HC RO post is one of the popular posts on which many people have their eyes on. It is quite difficult to crack the exam in the first attempt itself. If you are determined to crack the exam in the first attempt itself, then you need to work hard. If you have applied for HC RO exam and are willing to know the tips to crack the exam without failure, then you can get the best tips ever from our page. We have listed our best preparations tips for you.
Preparation tips for Allahabad High Court RO Post
- First, it is very important to know the exam syllabus and exam pattern to make an effective preparation. The exam is an objective type exam which is conducted in written format. The syllabus includes:
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
- General Science.
- Knowledge of General English, Hindi of Graduation Level.
- History of India.
- Special Knowledge in Education, Industry, Living, Culture.
- Indian National Movement.
- General Intelligence.
- Indian Polity, Culture, and Economy.
- Current National and International Events.
- Population, Urbanization, Ecology.
- World Geography, Resources of India.
- There will be computer knowledge test for 50 marks. The entire exam will be held for 250 marks overall. Candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam. There will be cut off marks which need to be satisfied by the candidates.
- The best way to start preparation is to prepare a timetable. Yes! Start by drafting an effective timetable covering entire syllabus. Keep the syllabus sheet with you and draft a timetable. Don’t miss out any of the important topics.
- Collect old year papers and model papers and start preparing for them. You can find old papers in online as well as in the official website of Allahabad HC. You can download them and practice them as much as possible. The more you prepare the more it will help you. Remember the adage ‘Practice makes man perfect’. To make yourself perfect practice as much as possible. By practicing old papers, you can get a good grip on solving varieties of questions. By practicing old papers candidates can also learn time management.
- Time management is a very important thing in making the good score. Many candidates though are talented couldn’t manage to solve the paper in the time given. By practicing old papers candidates can learn time management.
- Don’t give much attention to subjects that fall into gray areas. Pay full attention to subjects that are more scoring. Plan according to the time you have for preparation. Time is very important. While preparing the timetable itself, allot some time for revision.
- Candidates should have basic computer knowledge. If you are lacking in that just Google the basics in online and remember them. You can cover most of the computer knowledge based questions in old papers itself.
- Get through with graduate level English and Hindi. Find out the best books to prepare. Don’t just follow multiple books. You will end up confused.
- History can be scoring if you prepare it in a smart way. Follow a strategy to prepare history. You will need to remember the important years. So, make sure to follow a strategy to remember the years in the best way possible.
- Get through with education, industry, living and culture. You can get the important questions from old papers and model papers.
- If you want to follow a question bank, don’t follow multiple question banks. Follow a standard question bank to prepare.
- To cover the syllabus of general intelligence, a couple of days is not enough. You need to allot some time every day to cover the GI. You may trigger questions from different aspects. So, make sure to cover all the sections of General Intelligence.
- Cover the Indian politics, culture, and economy well. Try to follow newspaper and note down the important news.
- Get a hold of the population, urbanization, ecology details.
- World geography is yet another important scoring topic in the paper. Get it a good read.
Finally, be determined and confident enough that you can crack the exam.